- A professional sales associate providing advisory-based solutions for financial and protection needs. This role also includes developing and maintaining long-term relationship with customers by delivering high quality service and support.
- To identify and meet the needs of new and existing clients while providing valuable financial advice.
- Acquire new clientele through online or offline strategies.
- Expand clientele base through the referral system provided by the Company and team.
- To fulfill continuous personal development programmes provided by the Company.
- Provide excellent after sales services and maintain good relationship with your clients to expand the protection portfolio.
- Up to RM4,000 monthly business capital allowance.
- Lucrative basic overriding commission up to 6 years.
- Opportunity to receive additional lucrative incentives and rewards on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Attend comprehensive structured training & development programmes.
- A fast track special career promotion to management for Peak Performer.
- Diploma/Degree & above in any field of studies.
- Finance /Actuarial/ financial planning background is an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in any field.
- Excellent communication skills with proactive engagement.
- Strong entrepreneurship mindset.
- Passionate, ambitious, innovative, love challenges and willing to learn new things.