- A sales team leader ready to lead, expand and coach a team of financial service professionals to provide advisory-based solutions for customers’ financial and protection needs. In addition, to strategise and plan for the delivering of business targets.
- To develop effective business strategies that translates to measurable results.
- To set, monitor and deliver on sales and recruitment targets.
- To organise on-ground and digital recruitment activities.
- To organise productivity and sales activities.
- To provide positive support and guidance to the team.
- Up to RM6,500 monthly business capital allowance.
- Lucrative group overriding commission up to 4 years.
- Business Building Benefits up to 2 years.
- Business Development Benefits up to 3 years.
- Deferred Benefits for retirement income.
- Opportunity to receive attractive rewards and recognition including overseas convention trip and ongoing incentives.
- Attend comprehensive structured training & development programmes including leadership development programmes.
- Diploma or degree holders with 3 years’ working experience at a supervisory level in the field of marketing and/or financial services; SPM or STPM holders with supervisory level working experience for a minimum of 5 years in marketing and/or financial services.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, with a strong track record in sales/marketing/business development.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and dynamic person with strong entrepreneurship mindset.
- Passionate, ambitious, innovative, love challenges and willing to learn new skills.