We are looking for a sales leader with an entrepreneurship mindset who is ready to lead, expand and coach a team of financial service professionals to provide wealth advisory-based solutions for customers’ financial and protection needs.
As a Wealth Builder, the candidate must be able to come up with strategies and actionable plans to deliver on business targets, have the right positive attitude and people management skills.
Apart from the opportunity to earn an exponential income, we will provide 2-years’ worth of Monthly start-up allowance, proven training programmes to hone your skills and additional monetary incentives on top of your commissions.
There are multiple openings available in KL, Johor, Melaka, Penang, Ipoh, Kelantan, Sabah, and Sarawak.
- Manage a team of sales professionals while ensuring they have all the support they need Establish close and productive working relationships with your team members
- Keep a close eye on targets and goals
- Work with other departments to come up with marketing collaterals and strategies to aid your team
- Strategise and identify sales opportunities for insurance plans and oversee a portfolio of clients
- Learn how to think big with a curiosity to discover new methods that utilises your agile mindset which in turn, enables positive business outcomes
- Be trained to unleash your full potential
- Take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- Do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- Contribute and help us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
- Continuously provide exceptional service and value to clients
- Up to 2 years of Monthly Start Up allowance
- Lucrative group overriding commission of up to 4 years
- Business Building Benefits of up to 2 years
- Business Development Benefits of up to 3 years
- Deferred Benefits for retirement income
- Rewards and recognition including overseas convention trips and other incentives
- Comprehensive structured training & development programmes including leadership development programme
- Wealth Builder - Unit Manager Position;- Diploma or degree with 3 years’ working experience at a supervisory level in the field of marketing and/or financial services; SPM or STPM holders with supervisory level working experience with a minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing and/or financial services
- Wealth Builder - Agency Manager Position;- Degree holders with 8 years’ working experience at a supervisory level in the field of marketing and/or financial services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, with a strong track record in sales/marketing/business development
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and dynamic person with strong entrepreneurship mindset
- Passionate, ambitious, innovative and willing to learn new skills