- Provide database life cycle support for mission critical database Servers using various database tools and techniques.
- Improve performance of databases as well as ensure systems and processes are compliant with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Administer all database objects, including tables, indexes, views, sequences, packages, and procedures.
- Perform data migration from existing database to new database and verify the migrated data.
- Perform data patching to ensure data integrity of the migrated data.
- Establish and maintain database backup and recovery.
- Implement and maintain database security including timely deploy security patches.
- Monitor and analyze database activity to proactively identify and prevent potential Incidents and recommend performance improvements.
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Create SQL or ETL scripts or use SQL tools to help ease production operations and any data migrations
- Document and implement changes to databases via proper Change Management methodology.
- Responsible for source code repository and perform source code deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in M SQL, Oracle or MYSQL.
- Familiar with cloud service and able to perform cloud service administration.
- Good understanding of project implementation experiences.
- Willing to learn and take ownership of new assignments, able to contribute by exploring new alternatives and suggestions.
- Proactive, open minded and possess positive end users-oriented attitude to continue support business operations.