Responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, marketing campaigns, and social media management. Ultimately, should be able to manage and deliver digital projects/campaigns within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Scope project requirements, prepare budget and manage project end-to-end.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to communicate strategy and obtain approvals.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation required by internal or external stakeholders.
- Monitor, report and analyse findings of data.
- Highlight potential risk or malfunctions and act to resolve issues.
- Lead and supervise team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience in managing digital projects.
- Tech-savvy professional with in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals.
- Methodical and possesses excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytics and Project Management methodologies.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure to deadlines.