Customer Service & Policy Processing
Responsible to ensure smooth operation of customer service and policy processing according to internal processes and procedures in order to achieve high service delivery standards.
- Monitor and supervise the department's day-to-day activities to ensure agreed service standard is achieved.
- Plan and strategize improvement actions or initiatives to increase service quality and process efficiency.
- Responsible for the completion and implementation of tasks assigned to the Department within the agreed SLA/TAT.
- Responsible for identifying and improving customer service experience and create customer engagement.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Cultivate and maintain effective teamwork to collaborate with other business units on the Company or departmental initiatives/projects.
- Responsible for designing and establishing the quality assurance criteria to be performed by the team and ensure this quality audit is performed consistently and timely.
- Ensure the Department’s resources are effectively mobilized to achieve optimal service performance and quality productivity at all time.
- Support new product launches.
- Ensure the team adhere to the Department, Company and Group guidelines, processes and procedures (i.e. SOP, updating of enquiry/complaint data and etc) at all time.
- Be the Governance Officer and Control Advocate for the whole Life Operations, work closely with the individual departments and control functions on risk and compliance matters regularly as well as manage audit findings.
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Life Insurance industry in Customer Service or Policy Processing role.
- Strong understanding of Life Insurance practices.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a team.
- Strong communication skills and able to manage stakeholders.