Partnership Strategy and Performance Management
To drive partnership strategy and performance management to achieve the partnership plan and targets. Driving channel management on partnership business planning, budget, management reporting and performance management leveraging analytical and data trends.
Business Planning and Strategy
- Support the Partnership Team in articulating and developing Partnership strategic and key deliverables
- Assist to identify, analyze and interpret data for trends and opportunities
- Prepare business plan presentations for internal and external reviews and meetings
- Analyze and manage the project plans to ensure the work aligns with the strategic decisions as well as bring the desired results and engage with Business Partners on key matters to ensure continuity of deliverables.
- Act as Partnership regulation gate-keeper, risk, audit and compliance liaison person with internal and external stakeholders to ensure channel compliant and strengthen controls on processes.
- Responsible for managing Partnership reporting, finance and business expenses.
- Support the Partnership team in developing performance and compensation management framework and structure based on key data trends and stress test.
- Develop and ensure performance and management information to intermediary, senior management and key stakeholders are accurate and relevant to driving business results.
- Drive engagement with key internal stakeholders on developing or refining tactical and strategic compensation and recognition scheme within the allowed budget.
- Achieve KPI set for Partnership.
- Nurture the business relationship with partners.
- Compliance of law, regulatory framework, policy provisions and business rules.
- Documentation of procedure manuals and implementation of revised and/or new procedures.
- Possess skills and knowledge to understand extensive quantitative data analysis and maintenance of statistic data mining model, data mining tool and statistical technique (such as clustering, regression, case based reasoning, survival analysis and decision trees).
- Deep understanding of strategic management, channel management and business development to recommend business decisions to achieve key business deliverables and behavior.
- Strong business acumen and able to analyse issues, controls gaps and recommend options at both tactical and strategic level.
- Able to translate strategic initiatives into business case and possess strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills to obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Strong crisis management, business case development and financial analysis skills.
- Strong analytical skills – familiar with SQL programming, Excel, Visualization BI tools, Tableau, able to write R & Python scripting will be an added advantage.
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Actuarial, Business Management, Mathematics, Science or any related fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Financial Industry