Have any question or feedback? Our Customer Service consultants are more than happy and ready to help.
Our commitment to our customers is to deal with all interactions in a timely and effective manner.
When you walk into one of our branch offices, we aim to:
- Serve you within 10 minutes
- Resolve your issue during your visit
When you call us, we aim to:
- Answer within three (3) rings
- Provide you with a resolution within 1 – 2 working days if your issue cannot be settled during the first call
When you email or write to us, we aim to:
- Respond immediately to acknowledge receipt (emails only)
- Provide you with a resolution within 1 – 3 working days from the date of receipt (for non-complex enquiries)
- Provide you with regular updates until a resolution is found (for complex enquiries requiring in-depth investigation)
You will be informed of the documentation required to alter, renew, surrender or cancel a policy.
Transaction Turnaround Time (from receipt of full documentation, information and payment of premium):
Policy issuance (upon receipt of full documents and acceptance in the policy system)
- New and existing customer – within eight (8) working days.
Change of policy account details (endorsement):
- Policy / certificate changes (non-financial) – within three (3) working days.
- Policy changes (financial) – within five (5) working days.
Reinstatement – within 10 working days (with payment & complete documentation).
Cancellation / surrendering of policy – 10 working days upon receipt of full documents and after conservation.
Issuance of medical / hospitalization card for individuals - Within seven (7) working days of policy issuance.
We are committed to listening to your concerns and complaints so that we can improve our services in the future. All feedback and complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with efficiently to achieve an effective resolution.
To provide you with the best possible service, it would be great if you can provide us with the following information when you contact us:
- Policy Information – your name, policy no. or NRIC.
- Contact Details – your preferred contact no.
- Preferred Time for Call Back – if you wish to be contacted only at certain hours, please let us know.
- Enquiry / Complaint Details – e.g. what is your enquiry / complaint about, what happened, etc. If you have any additional information or evidence to supplement your enquiry / complaint, kindly provide it to us as well.
Once we have received the information above, we will look into the issue and do our best to work towards a viable resolution. If the case is complicated or requires further investigation, we shall inform you accordingly and update progress every 14 calendar days. If not resolved, to update within another 14 calendar days. Thereafter, after every 30 calendar days.
Should you be dissatisfied with the clarification provided by our Customer Service consultants, File a Complaint to our Complaints Unit. If you’re still unhappy with our final decision, you may refer the matter to Bank Negara Malaysia.
Unit Pengurusan Aduan dan Khidmat Nasihat
Laman Informasi, Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
Bank Negara Malaysia
Ground Floor, Block D
Jalan Dato’ Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
1300 88 5456 (Local)
+603 2174 1515
We endeavour to settle all justified claims promptly through a fuss-free, standardised process. For more information on what you need and how to file a specific claim, please refer to the Claims section of this website.
After submitting a claim, we shall update you on the progress / decision every 14 working days.
If documentation / information is incomplete, you shall be informed within 14 working days from acknowledgement of the claim by the Claims Department.
We will keep you informed of the next level of escalation if the claims settlement / repudiation is not to your satisfaction. You may refer the matter to Ombudsman for Financial Services (OFS).
Ombudsman for Financial Services
(Formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
Level 14, Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
+603 2272 2811
Gibraltar BSN Life is committed to fraud control with an emphasis on proactive prevention, putting in place detection measures to reduce possibilities which could lead to fraud.
Our approach to fraud control centres on maintaining a legal and ethical climate which encourages all stakeholders to protect the Company’s assets and raise any suspicion of fraud. Simply put, we have a zero-tolerance approach to fraud. When fraud is detected, suspected or alleged, we are committed to fully investigate the matter until the truth is uncovered.
Whenever necessary, we will work closely with the relevant authorities to ensure that justice is served. We will also implement measures that are essential in recovering and minimising losses.