What’s good and what’s new at Gibraltar BSN? Read all about it here.

Uni.Asia Life Assurance Berhad Is Now Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad

29 Apr 2014

Dear valued customers and agents,

We are pleased to announce that effective 29 April 2014, Uni.Asia Life Assurance Berhad will be known as Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad. The iconic rock symbol which is used across the world by all companies affiliated to Prudential, Inc. (PFI)* represents the strength, stability, expertise and innovation that have stood the test of time.

Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad is wholly-owned by a holding company that is jointly owned by Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI)* through its subsidiary, The Prudential Insurance Company of America (PICA) of the United States which owns 70 percent of the business, and Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) of Malaysia, which owns the remaining 30 percent.

Gibraltar BSN Life’s corporate tagline, ‘A Refreshing Approach to Life Insurance,’ signifies our commitment to offering you world class standards in products and services. Moving forward, you can expect more innovative products that are able to fulfil your present and future life insurance needs.

The change in the company’s name will not impact your current policy/policies with us or the service that we provide to you. Should you have any questions, you can reach our customer care representatives at 03-2687 2020.

Thank you.

The Management
Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad

*Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.